Racer Profile: Introducing Kellie Kidd

Front of my WIM collector card
Apart from running around after 2 kids, I'm on Online Personal Shopper @ Woolworths... and I have a 60kg Rottweiler named Thor.

On the weekends when I'm not racing, I love watersking with family and friends. We used to do marathon ski racing (in my younger days).

As a mum of 2 kids (aged 7 & 3), I ensure both the kids are involved when they want to be with all aspects of the race car and team, from packing the parachutes to checking the tyres etc.

We have dvd players in the car if they want to chill out and watch movies, they also just play around with my nephews in out pit area, we are a family racing team with 3 dragsters.




My Dad inspires me, he is my idol. He has taught me everything I know about drag racing, and I am honoured to be able to race against him.
Back: specs about my racing


When we're at the drags we eat better than at home...LOL. Every Winternationals the trusted Cobb Loaf is made, dinners generally consist of a Beef Strog and Honey Mustard Chicken and Rice plus various other dishes.

Isn't it great to see more women getting into the drivers seat lately? Social Media has played a key part in spreading the word about women in motorsport, and I can only encourage more to come and have a go (kick your hubby or boyfriend out of the car if you have to LOL) . And I have to say I really enjoy racing against the few ladies we have in Modified Eliminator (Drag Racing), they are an amazing group of women.

My favourite quote “Life Begins at 200kph” 
Racer Profile: Introducing Kellie Kidd Racer Profile: Introducing Kellie Kidd Reviewed by Unknown on 09:14 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.