RACER PROFILE: Introducing Niki Zakrzewski

I'm one of a growing number of female motorsport competitors in the unique
WOMEN IN MOTORSPORT Collector Card Series by Girls Torque.
Card #29 

The Winternats, Australia's biggest annual drag racing event, was a great result for myself, my race team & Harley Davidson VRod enthusiasts around the world, running 2 x 8.6 ET's and getting into the semis & bugger when I cherried the start.

But I did finish in 6th place in the ANDRA National point score with only two outings!


Reverse of my card
I bought a Suzuki in the USA, which is being prepared by Bill Voss, and I will race it in the MAN cup in USA later in the year.

My goal is to race Top Fuel Motorcycle Bracket here in Australia very soon.

Back to reality… I am trying hard to keep my feet firmly on the ground. I must focus on business being the Managing Auctioneer/Valuer of www.auctionworld.com.au

Woman are doing more & more and time is scarce.
Fitting everything into a time slot.
I am a mother and a Grandmother.
I have been blessed to have married my best friend 35 years ago and despite being separated, we remain close with discussion & debate on all subjects. He has encouraged me and has never said "no" … it has never been in his vocabulary.

I have been physically active all my life and continue to be involved in many other sports such as golf and a major part of my life is a love affair with Horses. I have 3 retired warm bloods but manage to ride often.

All the best
Niki Zakrzewski
RACER PROFILE: Introducing Niki Zakrzewski RACER PROFILE: Introducing Niki Zakrzewski Reviewed by Unknown on 10:12 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.